Abbotsford, BC is a vibrant and growing community located in the heart of the Fraser Valley that embodies an eclectic blend of modern urban style and friendly country living.
It has a current population of approximately 135,000, projected to increase to 190,000 within the next 10 years. Abbotsford is located 68km (40 miles) to the east of Vancouver and just 5km (3 miles) from the Sumas Canada/US border crossing. Located in the heart of the Fraser Valley, it provides easy access to the lower mainland, the BC interior and to the Northwestern United States.
Abbotsford Commercial Real Estate
Abbotsford is the perfect home for your growing commercial or industrial needs, offering an appealing rural life-style with big city amenities. We invite you to explore some of the commercial properties we develop in Abbotsford, specifically suited for the warehousing needs of businesses operating in the Fraser Valley and greater Vancouver.
Some important Abbotsford website links:
Industrial & Commercial Zones
Some of the industrial and commercial zones in Abbotsford in which Konrad Commercial buildings or property are available for lease include:
For more commercial real estate listings in Abbotsford see Veddar Transport Group’s commercial properties.
- RT @thefraservalley : VALLEY VIEWS. What a view 🥰 Happy first day of December everyone ✨ 📍: Mt. Cheam 📷: @followthefraser Tag #thefraserv… 2 days ago
- I think that is Rob. https://t.co/SBco022lr1 2 days ago
- RT @City_Abbotsford : DYK: City of Abbotsford was recognized with an award for ‘Most Improved Fees’ in the @NAIOPVancouver Cost of Business… 4 days ago
- RT @BCGovNews : Our individual actions will make the difference in keeping our hospitals, schools and businesses open. Stay focused on how y… 4 days ago
- RT @DowntownAbbyBC : #DowntownAbbotsford Elves have moved to their new homes for the week! Spot them for yourselves and win $10 Downtown Dol… 4 days ago