Abbotsford, BC is a vibrant and growing community located in the heart of the Fraser Valley that embodies an eclectic blend of modern urban style and friendly country living.
It has a current population of approximately 135,000, projected to increase to 190,000 within the next 10 years. Abbotsford is located 68km (40 miles) to the east of Vancouver and just 5km (3 miles) from the Sumas Canada/US border crossing. Located in the heart of the Fraser Valley, it provides easy access to the lower mainland, the BC interior and to the Northwestern United States.
Abbotsford Commercial Real Estate
Abbotsford is the perfect home for your growing commercial or industrial needs, offering an appealing rural life-style with big city amenities. We invite you to explore some of the commercial properties we develop in Abbotsford, specifically suited for the warehousing needs of businesses operating in the Fraser Valley and greater Vancouver.
Some important Abbotsford website links:
Industrial & Commercial Zones
Some of the industrial and commercial zones in Abbotsford in which Konrad Commercial buildings or property are available for lease include:
For more commercial real estate listings in Abbotsford see Veddar Transport Group’s commercial properties.
- RT @City_Abbotsford : We are pleased to hear today's announcement of $228 million in funding headed to farmers affected by November's floods… 6 months ago
- RT @City_Abbotsford : The City continues to advocate & find partnerships to increase the number of homes for those who are unhoused & provid… 6 months ago
- RT @cbcnewsbc : Barrowtown residents saved pump station from being swamped, Abbotsford mayor says https://t.co/S1wDOrnSW0 7 months ago
- RT @City_Abbotsford : Mayor Braun and his wife Velma share a special storytime for Abbotsford students and the community! "Twas the Night B… 7 months ago
- RT @City_Abbotsford : WEATHER ADVISORY: 20 - 25cm of snow is expected to fall by the end of day Saturday. This will be followed by freezing… 7 months ago