Abbotsford, BC is a vibrant and growing community located in the heart of the Fraser Valley that embodies an eclectic blend of modern urban style and friendly country living.
It has a current population of approximately 135,000, projected to increase to 190,000 within the next 10 years. Abbotsford is located 68km (40 miles) to the east of Vancouver and just 5km (3 miles) from the Sumas Canada/US border crossing. Located in the heart of the Fraser Valley, it provides easy access to the lower mainland, the BC interior and to the Northwestern United States.
Abbotsford Commercial Real Estate
Abbotsford is the perfect home for your growing commercial or industrial needs, offering an appealing rural life-style with big city amenities. We invite you to explore some of the commercial properties we develop in Abbotsford, specifically suited for the warehousing needs of businesses operating in the Fraser Valley and greater Vancouver.
Some important Abbotsford website links:
Industrial & Commercial Zones
Some of the industrial and commercial zones in Abbotsford in which Konrad Commercial buildings or property are available for lease include:
For more commercial real estate listings in Abbotsford see Veddar Transport Group’s commercial properties.
- RT @TourismAbby : Spring is here! Check out our latest blog featuring a few of our local nurseries, garden stores and the newest tulip farm… 2 months ago
- RT @City_Abbotsford : An exciting day for #Abbotsford Transit riders! 2 months ago
- RT @CHBABC : Addressing housing needs is fundamental to @Dave_Eby & @Josie_Osborne 's ministries. That's why CHBA BC was pleased to host a ro… 2 months ago
- RT @AbbyCentre : Who's getting excited for #TheMightyDucksGameChangers? WE ARE! This new original series starts streaming on #DisneyPlus o… 2 months ago
- RT @ACOC : Did you know we provide Certificates of Origin at the Chamber Office? We provide a certificate of origin that certifies the count… 2 months ago