Abbotsford, BC is a vibrant and growing community located in the heart of the Fraser Valley that embodies an eclectic blend of modern urban style and friendly country living.
It has a current population of approximately 135,000, projected to increase to 190,000 within the next 10 years. Abbotsford is located 68km (40 miles) to the east of Vancouver and just 5km (3 miles) from the Sumas Canada/US border crossing. Located in the heart of the Fraser Valley, it provides easy access to the lower mainland, the BC interior and to the Northwestern United States.
Abbotsford Commercial Real Estate
Abbotsford is the perfect home for your growing commercial or industrial needs, offering an appealing rural life-style with big city amenities. We invite you to explore some of the commercial properties we develop in Abbotsford, specifically suited for the warehousing needs of businesses operating in the Fraser Valley and greater Vancouver.
Some important Abbotsford website links:
Industrial & Commercial Zones
Some of the industrial and commercial zones in Abbotsford in which Konrad Commercial buildings or property are available for lease include:
For more commercial real estate listings in Abbotsford see Veddar Transport Group’s commercial properties.
- FOR LEASE – Unit 102 – 33832 South Fraser Way Office Space, 984 sqft https://t.co/O6o2IIO5sv 1 week ago
- RT @DaveFLoewen : Did you know? #eggindustry #poultryindustry #farming #FraserValley #Abbotsford #agriculture https://t.co/XfokctCFmv 1 week ago
- RT @City_Abbotsford : Planning is underway for a new transit exchange on Montrose Avenue between McDougall Avenue and South Fraser Way. Shar… 1 week ago
- RT @Canucks : A new chapter of #Canucks hockey officially begins. Welcome to the team @AbbyCanucks ! Meet the Abbotsford Canucks ➡️ https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @jkonradent : Today is a good day! #digging #30980 https://t.co/cquBxhn96j 1 week ago